- Q. - ISRO is going to launches how many satellites by the end of 2017 to improve India’s communication system?
Description Of This Question
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is going to launch five communication satellites by the end of 2017. The same was confirmed by the organisation’s chairman, A S Kiran Kumar on 27 April 2017. Kumar stated that the main aim behind the launch is to improve the communication system within the country. The specific use of the satellites would be to improve the number of available transponders for communications. The move is expected to significantly enhance India’s communication capability.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of festival is being celebrated by the Monpa Tribe domiciled in the state of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Name the three day International Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi on December 5, 2016?
- यदि A:B =2:3 व B:C =5:7 हो तो A:C ज्ञात कीजिए |
- What is the Digestive acid?
- आईसीसी के निमय संशोधन के अनुसार वनडे और टी20 अंतरराष्ट्रीय मैचों में किस पर फ्री हिट मिलेंगे?