- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index (WPFI)?
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 136th out of 180 countries in the latest annual World Press Freedom Index (WPFI-2017). As per report, the rank has been slipped 3-places due to threats from (Prime Minister Narendra) Modi’s nationalism” and growing self-censorship in the mainstream media. The report also mentioned that journalists were increasingly targets of online smear campaigns and threats.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Mughal emperor was defeated by Sher Shah
- संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका ने फीफा महिला विश्व कप 2015 जीता है| निम्नलिखित में से किस खिलाड़ी ने टूर्नामेंट में गोल्डन ग्लोव अवार्ड जीता है?
- एमएस विश्वनाथन का चेन्नई में निधन हो गया है। वह थे:
- Galileo was an Italian astronomer who
- “Global Risks Report 2017” has been released by which international organisation?