- Q. - Which of the following Country quit from vehicle pact?
Description Of This Question
Bhutan government has announced that it is not ready to go ahead with the process at present. It asked the other members of the ‘BBIN’ grouping — India, Bangladesh and Nepal — to continue to operationalise it without Bhutan. The decision to step out of the BBIN process comes on the back of severe domestic opposition to the motor vehicles agreement, primarily on fears of vehicular pollution and environmental degradation if trucks from neighbouring countries are given access to Bhutan, a country that prides itself on its “carbon neutrality” and preserving the environment.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of these can be connected to the computer with the help of a computer?
- Paracitomol is analgesic/ acryptic/ both?
- Which gas is used in yellow street lamp?
- उत्तर प्रदेश कैबिनेट के निर्णय के अनुसार प्रति वर्ष निम्न में से किस तारीख को उत्तर प्रदेश स्थापना दिवस मनाने का निर्णय किया?
- Where first Olympic Games was held?