- Q. - Which of the following countries has approved world’s first dengue vaccine?
Description Of This Question
Recent approvals for Dengvaxia granted by health authorities are those from Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. Mexico, the Philippines, Brazil, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Guatemala, Peru, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore have already granted it the approval.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which is the highest green golf course in the world, at an altitude of 2,650 m, and is the country’s premier ski resort in the winter?
- प्राचीन भारत के किस काल को स्वर्ण युग माना जाता है?
- What is the theme of the 2017 National Safety Week (NSW) of India?
- कौन सा देश वर्ष 2017 का आसियान-भारत कनेक्टिविटी शिखर सम्मेलन आयोजित करेगा?
- Which of the following methods is automatically called by the VM?