- Q. - Which of the following countries has approved world’s first dengue vaccine?
Description Of This Question
Recent approvals for Dengvaxia granted by health authorities are those from Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. Mexico, the Philippines, Brazil, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Guatemala, Peru, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore have already granted it the approval.
Related Topics & Questions:
- MIRA is a ?
- निम्नलिखित में से कौनसी राज्य सरकार जल्द ही एक विशेष महिला पुलिस बटालियन बनाने की योजना बना रही है?
- On Which Date Anisa Rasouli nominated as 1st female judge of Supreme Court of Afghanistan?
- By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
- Where did the first phase of First BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise- 2017’ begin?