SSC CGL Tier -1 2015 Exam Tips & Exam Strategy, Tricks
Here are few tips which can help you to grow on CGL tier -1 test. Follow the guideline and you will rock in exam. This will help you to find out which area needs more practice and time so that you can plan out your study schedule.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL 2015 Quantitative Aptitude Section
The section consists of questions from topics like ratio and proportion, profit and loss, time, distance and work, average, alligation, elementary mensuration, algebra, trigonometry, geometry etc.
If you are having decent basic concepts of Mathematics, then this section will be your favorite and highest scoring section. In recent years SSC Exams (CGL 2013 and 2014) Quant section has seen a major change, now the questions are very basic in nature (limited to class 10 level maths). 35-40 marks can be easily scored and your preparation should aim to score in those remaining 10-15 marks.
SSC CGL 2015 Quant Topic Wise Distribution
Candidate must be able to solve questions quickly without compromising on accuracy. To do this the candidate must learn shortcuts & tricks and do away with the descriptive approach of problem solving.
That most of the Math paper is concentrated on the following 4 topics.
- Profit & Loss
SSC CGL 2015 Quant Preparation Strategy
You can prepare for quant by giving online mock test, participate in online quizzes etc.
Here are few tips which you need to do before exam?
- Daily give two mock test or previous year paper. Search Mock Test based on latest test pattern for you to practice.
- Analyse the tests to check what type of questions, you are encountering for the first time.
- Get the methods to solve them from any source.
- Practice that method with some other questions.
- Optimize the method of doing the questions.
Here are few tips which you need to during exam?
- Attempt your strong sections first.
- SSC repeats the questions with the exact same figures in SSC CGL Tier I Exam. Try to solve previous year mock tests which are available in the market.
- Take every practice test as seriously as you would while sitting in the main exam. Time yourself for every test that you take.
- Have a list of formula that are important and make sure that you memorize them all.
- Save your time, attempt easy ones quickly and then come back to tricky/ difficult questions.
One second you save will enable you to encircle one extra question, which might be the turning point of your career.
These are few tips which will help you in crack SSC CGl tier-1 test or test like this.