SSC CGL Application Form 2017, Online Registration & Admission Form Exam Date
SSC CGL Online Registration Form 2017 : Online Application Form filling will be started from 16th may and today on 16th june is last date to fill, apply today now, you can get info about syllabus, question paper pattern will be available soon at official website of SSC www.sscregistration.nic.in SSC CGL Appication Form 2017
SSC is named as Staff Selection commission of India. SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017 Known as a best recruitment board or commission of India. Which was first time introduced around 1975, for staff selection of various posts in various department of India and Subordinate Offices in India. It’s nearest head Quarter in Northern India located at Capital of India Delhi. It also having seven regional offices in Allahabad (UP), Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. SSC’s official website update it’s all official information and notification about examination it may be SSC CGL and other SSC exams of 2017.
Staff Selection Commission has published the notification for written exam. Candidate who want to be part of exam they can fill the online application form from the official website of department.All the candidate who are waiting for SSC CGL application from they can fill now the form from the official website of department. Candidate have to visit in official website for fill the application form.Candidate who are looking for the government jobs they can fill the the application form for the exam.
SSC is named as Staff Selection commission of India. SSC is Known as a best recruitment board or commission of India. Which was first time introduced around 1975, for staff selection of various posts in various department of India and Subordinate Offices in India. It’s nearest head Quarter in Northern India located at Capital of India Delhi. It also having seven regional offices in Allahabad (UP), Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. SSC’s official website update it’s all official information and notification about examination it may be CHSL, CGL and other SSC exams of 2017.
Table of Contents
- 1 SSC CGL Application Online Registration Form 2017
- 1.1 How to Apply For SSC CGL 2017, Online Registration
- 1.2 SSC CGL Application Form & Online Registration 2017
- 1.3 SSC CGL Notification 2017
- 1.4 SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- 1.5 SSC CGL Syllabus 2017
- 1.6 SSC CGL 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 SSC CGL 2017 Age Limit
- 1.8 SSC CGL 2017 Application Fees
- 1.9 How To Apply SSC CGL 2017 Application Form
- 1.10 Official Website
SSC CGL Application Online Registration Form 2017
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination is issued by department. The organisation is the most desirable for the government exam in India. Every year organisation conduct the exam and the huge number of candidate apply every year in exam. The organisation is looking for suitable staff for department and they conduct the exam for selection . The staff selection commission has recruitment to non-technical Group -B and Group – C post in various departments in government of India.All the candidate who are part of exam they must have the maximum marks in qualified exam and the application form will be soon release in official website of government. Everyone is looking for government job this time and they want complete those dream . And many candidate are now taking coaching classes for better performance in exam. The exam for recruitment to various service like :
- Inspector of Central Customs
- Inspector of income tax department.
- Sub Inspector in central Bureau
- Auditor officer
- Accountant and junior accountant
- Registrar General of India
How to Apply For SSC CGL 2017, Online Registration
Procedures to fill Online Application form are given below:
- Firstly, click on the direct apply link provided above.
- Now, application form window will open.
- SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017 is divided into two parts i.e. Registration Part and Apply Part.
- Begin with the Registration Part in which candidates need to fill all the relevant details such as Applicant Name, Education, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, Address, Mobile Phone Number etc.
- After filling the required details in the Registration Part, click “I agree” button.
- Apply Part requires filling payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- The candidates have to pay the requisite fee only thru challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Then upload a recently taken photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb with the resolution of 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb with the resolution of 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- Take the print out of your submitted application form.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of “Apply Part”. Candidate can retain the copy of e-mail for further reference.
SSC CGL Application Form & Online Registration 2017
|Name Of Organisation||SSC|
|Name Of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Application Start Date||16th May 2017|
SSC CGL Notification 2017
The application form is published on 16th May 2017 in official website of deapartment. Candidate can fill the online registration form. Candidate must qualify the each stage of the SSC CGL exam to the selection in department.Online process will be started from 16th May, 2017. Candidates are requested to visit the official website to apply since the applying process is online. Here we are providing the candidates with some easy steps to apply for the SSC CGL 2017.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
All the candidate who are successfully filled the application form must read the exam pattern for all the post. The examination will be conduct in four tiers as indicated below:
|Paper||Question Type||Exam Mode|
|Paper – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Online|
|Paper -II||Descriptive paper in English/ Hindi||offline|
|Paper- III||Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency test||online|
All the candidate who are participate in exam descriptive paper of 100 marks in 60 minutes with pen and paper mode. Total 100 question asked in exam and the 1 marks will be given in each correct answer.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2017
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
All the question Based on (10+2) level. And the exam duration is 80 minutes for candidate.
SSC CGL 2017 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. The examinations are of three types Tier 1 examination, Tier 2 examination and Tier 3 examination. Candidates will only be selected after they qualify in each stage.
SSC CGL 2017 Age Limit
- Candidate who apply for exam the age limit is maximum 35 for candidate
SSC CGL 2017 Application Fees
- All the General category canddiate have to paid INR 100
- Candidate are from SC/ST/OBC category they have no fee required for application form.
- The application fees will be paid by the online banking or card payment.
- If the candidate want to pay the fees by cash they have to pay fees through bank challan.
How To Apply SSC CGL 2017 Application Form
Step 1- the candidate should have visit in official website of government. (www.sscregistration.nic.in)
Step 2- Find the examination section link..
Step 3- Click on the application form link.
Step 4- Fill the application form and pay the application fees.
Step 5- Submit the detail of application form.
Step 6- take the print out of application form for candidate future reference.