NPCIL Recruitment 2016 || 128 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies In NPCIL || NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Apply Online
NPCIL Recruitment 2016, 128 stipendiary trainee vacancies open in NPCIL (Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited)
Table of Contents
- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2016
- 2 NPCIL Recruitment Details 2016
- 3 Education Requirements & Age Limit For NPCIL Trainee Recruitment 2016
- 4 Apply Online for NPCIL Trainee Recruitment
- 5 Selection Process of NPCIL For Trainee Recruitment
- 6 Important Dates Of NPCIL Recruitment 2016
- 7 How to Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2016
- 8 Download Application Form Of NPCIL Recruitment 2016
NPCIL Recruitment 2016
Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited has declared with the recent notice on advertisement no HRM/01/2016. NPCL is hiring for possessor trainee posts. As per NPCIL notification 2016, they are going to hire for all 128 job vacancies. Candidates who are interested can apply online, Candidates are requested to refer official website npcil.gov.in.
NPCIL Recruitment Details 2016
Hope you are looking for the vacancies of NPCIL jobs after completing degree. Recently, NPCIL released cc trainee hiring for 128 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant BSC- 16, Scientific Assistant Engineering, Mechnician Maintaine -50 and Technician Plant Operator- 26 at npcil.nic.in. Students can apply through the direct link of NPCIL technician vacancies from 13th April 2016.
Education Requirements & Age Limit For NPCIL Trainee Recruitment 2016
You must have an degree in science, engineering or equivalent from any UGC approved university then the NPCIL current recruitment 2016 is great chance for you. The age limit of the applicant is minimum of 22 years to the maximum of 28 years.
Apply Online for NPCIL Trainee Recruitment
Educational Qualification For NPCIL:
Applicants should possess full-time B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Discipline (Four Year Duration)
Selection Process of NPCIL For Trainee Recruitment
- Online Test
Online Test will be conducted provisionally from 14th June 2016 to 20th June 2016. Applicants who got selected through Online Test they will be called for the interview.
Interview centers will be Mumbai headquarters of NPCIL. Interviews will be conducted in July 2016.
Important Dates Of NPCIL Recruitment 2016
Online application date: 25th April 2016 at 10.00 hrs to 15th May 2016 at 17.00 hrs
Application fee Submission: 25th April 2016 at 10:00 hrs to 15th May 2016 up to 20:00 hrs
Online Test: 14th June 2016 to 20th June 2016
How to Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2016
- Go to official website of NPCIL http://npcil.nic.in
- Click on NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Link
- Download the Application form
- Fill the Application form as required
- Upload the scanned photo and all the related documents (You can also capture your photos from your mobile devices)
- Submit application processing fee
- Send the application form to the below-mentioned address:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site,
Plant Site, Po: Anumala,
Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394651