NEET PG Notification 2017 Medical Application Form at www.nbe.gov.in
The applicants who are interested in NEET PG Notification had a good news as the organisation has released the notification in regard to NEET Post Graduation Application form 2017. Once verifying the details regarding the NEET Post Graduation Notifications from there you can get much better points related to the declaration.The candidates should prepare well and study hard to qualify for the exam and get admission in the institute.
Table of Contents
NEET PG Notification 2017
One can only get the opportunity if they can score good marks or give the good performance otherwise they can lose the opportunity to sit in other phase of the admission process. Further details regarding NEET Post Graduation Medical Application form 2017 is given below in this website.
www.nbe.gov.in NEET Application Form 2016
- Name of the Organization:National Board of Education
- Name of the Exam:National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Application Mode:Online
- Education Qualification:Candidates must have completed the under-graduation degree from any well-known authorized university
- Age Limit:The minimum age limit of the candidates must be 18 years.
- Official Website:nbe.gov.in
NEET PG Registration 2016 Online
Candidates who are interested in doing medical programs can apply for the NEET Post Graduate Application Form. After as you entered all the information in the document you need to pay the examination fees if required otherwise submit the application form. NEET PG notification is provided by the officials and is one of the most amazing thing for the candidates who are willing and forward toward it. One should appear for the exam as per when the examination dates will be released one can give the exam after collecting the admit card from the examination hall.
How to Apply For NEET Post Graduation Medical Notification 2017?
- First visit the official website: www. nbe. gov. in
- Click on the respective section
- Fill all the information in the application form
- Once verify all the information
- Then click on submit
NEET PG Examination Fee:
- General/ OBC category aspirants: Rs. 3750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ (PH) category aspirants: Rs. 2750/-
NEET PG 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26th September 2016.
- The last date to submit the online application form: 31st October 2016
- Exam Dates of NEET PG 2017: 5th December 2016 to 13th December 2016
- Declaration of NEET PG Result: By 15th January 2017
NEET PG 2017 Exam Centres: The exam will be conducted at 86 centres in 41 cities from 5th December 2016 to 13th December 2016.
NEET PG 2017 Exam Scheme: The Computer-based Exam will consist of 300 multiple choice questions from the MBBS curriculum followed in the medical colleges in India.