JEEP 2017 (Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam) Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern
The one of the most famous Recruitment Board of Uttarakhand, UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee) is going to conduct Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2017. The Exam is also called as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic Well knows as JEEP 2017 or UK Polytechnic Entrance Exam. JEEP is a exam which is conducted in uttarakhand as a state level exam such as UTET and other Exams. Every year the examination board conduct Exam for admission in various diploma based programmes in engineering & pharmacy. Where the eligibility of entering in exam for Engineering diploma based on 10th Class and Pharmacy Diploma based on 12th Base.
According to our information sources the JEEP 2017 (Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam) Application has been released. Here over our website all desired candidates can get information about JEEP 2017 Application form online / offline, eligibility criteria, exam dates, important dates and exam pattern.
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam (JEEP 2017) Application Form
|Exam Board||UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee)|
|Exam Name||JEEP 2017 (Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic)|
|Info Category||JEEP 2017 Application Form|
|Eligibility||10th Class & 12th Class Qualified|
|Group||Pharmacy and Engineering|
|Course Type||Diploma Based|
|Exam Type||State Level|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP 2017) Application Form available offline, You can get the application from nearest polytechnic institute.
- All candidates can get these Application Form from 16th January 2017.
- Desired Candidates can buy the Application Form from UBTER’s Office.
- Application Fee for General/OBC Category Candidates will be Rs. 800 and for SC/ST/Reserved Category Candidates will be Rs. 500.
- Last Date of JEEP 2017 Application Form Submission will be 31st March 2017
- We recommend you to keep a print copy of Application Form for future use.
When candidates will be done with form filling, they can submit it in nearest polytechnic institute or UBTER’s offices, one the name of below given address:
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education,
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
Jeep 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam, through JEEP Application Form
- For Engineering Group Candidates should complete Class 10th and for Medical Group you must complete 12th Class or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates need at least 35% marks to qualifying JEEP 2017 examination
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance (JEEP 2017) Exam Pattern:
There is in JEEP, Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam, different exam pattern for different courses.
- Subjects: The question paper of E group will consist of the Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. P group question paper will consist of the Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics.
- Syllabus: The syllabus will contain the topics of Class 9th & 10th.
- Duration: The time duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- No of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no process of negative marking.
JEEP 2017 Reservation for Categories
Here are in JEEP 2017 different reservation for different categories.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 19%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 4%
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – 14%
- NCC Candidate – 3%
- Freedom Fighter – 2%
- Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates – 3%
- Physical Handicapped – 5%
- Women – 30%
If you guys want some help and want to crack your JEEP 2017 Examination Please Register with us and Register for Group C Exam, We will provide you JEEP 2017 Mock Test, Quizzes and Ebooks.