GPSC 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria
GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) has released the recruitment notification in total of 2481 vacancies in regards for the post of Medical Officer, Police Inspector, Assistant Engineer Class-2, Principal and other posts. It is claimed that there are total of 2481 vacancies for the above mentioned posts. Interested candidates can apply for these post as soon as possible via online before the last date of the recruitment. The last date for applying for these posts is given August 2nd 2017. Candidates can access the official website of the department for further applying process.
Table of Contents
GPSC 2017- Important Details
– Name of the Department: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
– Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Police Inspector, Assistant Engineer Class-2, Principal .
– Total no. of posts: 2481 posts.
– Starting date of filling up the Application Form: July 17th 2017.
– Last Date of filling up the application form- August 2nd 2017.
GPSC 2017- Application Form
Applying applicants can fill the application form from July 17th 2017 to August 2ng 2017 through online at the GPSC OJAS portal. The Application Fee payment mode and the form filling instructions can be checked by the candidates at the official web portal of the department.
GPSC 2017- Educational Qualification
– Candidates should be possessing the Bachelor Degree from the recognized University.
– A basic knowledge of Computer is much needed for the qualification condition.
– Candidates should have a good knowledge of languages like Gujarat, Hind and English.
– The candidates should be minimum of 18 years of age and should be maximum of 25 years of age.
Candidates would be selected on the basis of the merit list that will be prepared after the Written Test and Final Interview.
GPSC 2017- Exam Pattern
The GPSC examination is conducted as per in the three round which are as follows:
– Preliminary Examination.
– Main Examination.
This consist of two papers with the objective type questions
– Paper 1- General Studies (150 marks).
– Paper 2- Optional Subject (200 marks).
– Total Marks- 350.
– Paper 1 Gujarati (200 marks).
– Paper 2 English (200 marks).
– Paper 3 General Studies ( 200 marks).
– Paper 4 and 5 two optional subjects with 200 marks each.
– Personality Test(Interview) consists of 100 marks.
GPSC 2017- Syllabus
– Space Visualization.
– Similarities and Differences.
– Problem Solving.
– Decision Making.
– Discriminating Observation.
– Visual Memory.
– Relationship Concepts.
– Economic Scene.
– General Polity.
– Scientific Research.
– Articles Grammar.
– Prepositions Grammar.
– Reading Comprehension Grammar
– Spelling Grammar.
– Verbs Vocabulary.
– Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
– Antonyms Vocabulary.
– Fundamental Of Computer Architecture.
– Personal Computer and Their Uses.
– Data Representation.
– Use of basic data structure.
– I/O System Organisation.
– Mixture and Allegation.
– Time and distance
– Square Roots.
– Computation of Whole Numbers.
– Profit and Loss.
– Time and distance
– Time & Work.
– Ratio & Proportion.
– Artificial Language.
– Letter and Symbol Series.
– Logical Deduction.
– Number Series.
– Essential Part.
– Matching Definitions.
– Logical Problems.
– Political science.
– Computer Science.
– Indian politics – Lakshmikanth
– Ancient India – by kausambi historical outline
– Medieval India – by jell Mehta
– Gandhi and sub has – by b.l growers
– English – by wren and martin
– Thesaurus – by R.P Sharma
– NCERT BOOKS of 11th and 12th.
So guys here are all the details of the Results, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and much more regarding the GPSC exam 2017 for the post of Medical Officer, Police Inspector, Assistant Engineer Class-2, Principal etc.