DU JAT EXAM 2017- Admit Card, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Result, Important Dates
The admit card for the DU JAT ((Delhi University Joint Admission Test) has been released now and the exam date to be conducted is given July 9th 2017. The entrance exam is basically conducted by the Delhi University.The exam is conducted for the candidates to provide admission into BMS / BBA (FIA) / B.A. (Honours) Business Economics programme. Here candidates can also check all the details regarding Delhi University Joint Admission test, Application form, Exam dates, Exam pattern, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Table of Contents
DU JAT 2017- Important Dates
– Starting Date for Online registration- June 16th 2017.
– Ending Date for Online Registration- June 25th 2017.
– Availability of Admit Card- July 4th 2017.
– Date of Examination- July 2nd and 9th 2017.
– Result Decalaration Date- July 2017.
– Counselling- July 2017.
– Commencement of Class- July 20th 2017.
DU JAT 2017- Admit Card
The admit card issuing process has been started from July 4th 2017. The process was done through the online mode. The candidates need to carry their valid ID proof and a passport size photo. The admit card consists of Candidates name, Roll number, Category, Venue of the exam, Examination Date, Exam Timing, Photographs etc.
DU JAT 2017- Application form
The application form for this examination was released on June 16th 2017 via online mode.The last date for filling up the application form was given June 25th 2017. The application fee for the various categories are as follows:
– For General Category :-
- For one courses- Rs. 1000.
- For two courses- Rs. 800.
- For Three courses- Rs.600.
– For reserved :-
- For one course- Rs.500.
- For two courses- Rs.400.
- For three courses- Rs.300.
DU JAT 2017- Eligibility Criteria
– Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of 65% marks.
– Candidates who are appearing can also apply.
DU JAT 2017- Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
– Mode of the examination: The examination will be held offline mode (pen- paper mode).
– Exam Duration: The time duration given to the candidates will be of 2 hours.
– Total no. of Questions- There will be total of 100 marks asked in the examination.
– Marking Scheme- Candidates will be awarded 3 marks for each correct response.
– Negative Marking- For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
DU JAT 2017- Syllabus
The syllabus consists of:
– Business & General Awareness..
– Reasoning & Analytical Ability
– General English.
– Quantitative Ability.
DU JAT 2017- Result
The results will be declared in the first of July 2017 through online mode. The answer key for the Delhi University Joint Entrance Exam will be also published along with the result.The candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the rank list.