Current Affairs G.K. Digest 2nd Week April 2017- 9 to 15 April 2017
Current affairs , General Awareness, GK Questions and Answers for Competitive exams like SSC, PCS, Group C Uttarakhand, IBPS PO, SBI PO and LIC examination 2017 are available with latest information of April 2nd week 2017. All Political, Sports, IPL 2017, About Kulbhushan Ji, Us Attack on ISIS and other national, international, bollywood, twitter twits socially viral affairs and much more information available with solved question answers in April 2nd Week’s GK Digest.
Table of Contents
Questions Sample of GK Digest April 2017 – 2nd Week
1. With which country has India signed the “largest defence contract” of $2 billion?
a. Russia b. Japan c. Israel d. USA
2. In which year was National Film Awards established?
a. 1954 b. 1956 c. 1955 d. 1957
3. Which movie won the National Film Award for the best movie? a. Rustom b. Neerja c. Dangal d. Pink
4. Who among the following won the NTR National Award for the years 2012 and 2013 respectively?
a. Hema Malini and S.V. Balasubramanyam b. S.V. Balasubramanyam and Hema Malini c. Hema Malini and S.P. Balasubramanyam d. S.P. Balasubramanyam and Hema Malini
5. Who has taken over as the new Country Director of India Resident Mission of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
a. Kenichie Yokoyam b. Kenichi Yokhoyam c. Kenichi Yokoyam d. Keneichi Yokoyam
6. Where is the headquarters of Asian Development Bank located?
a. Ortigas b. Davao c. Iloilo City d. Manila
7. For which nuclear reactor plant has India and Russia signed a pact?
a. Kaiga Power Plant b. Kakrapar Power Plant c. Kudankulam Power Plant d. Tarapur Power Plant
8. Who has become the youngest United Nations Messenger of Peace?
a. Razia Sultan b. Malala Yousafzai c. Shweta Katti d. Yusra Mardini
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the NASSCOM chairman?
a. Ranjith Singha b. Rajeev Sehgal c. Ramesh Goel d. Raman Roy Curre
How to Download G.K. Digest of April 2nd Week
Step 1: Click to Login Link if you already have an account. Enter your mobile no. and password to login. / If you don’t have any account over our website visit
http://examtayari.in/students/sign-up/ Fill all details create your account, After that you will receive an OTP code to your mobile no. Enter OTP code and Fill all required details upload your profile pic, enter about yourself, create your new password and activate free membership.
Step 2: After entering to your student dashboard click to ebook menu, and after that you will see Current Affairs / GK Digest April 2nd Week.pdf file which you can download easily.
Hope all the answer will be helpful for you, please leave your feedback in comment section below. We will be back with next Current Affairs , GK digest on April 21/22 2017.