UPESEAT 2017 – Exam Pattern Syllabus, Important Dates, Online Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result
Answer key for the UPESEAT 2017 examination is soon going to be released in the month of May 2017. UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test) is basically a University level entrance exam which is conducted by UPES, Dehradun. This exam is basically conducted for admitting the students in its 37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme.
Table of Contents
- 1 Exam Dates for UPESEAT 2017
- 2 Answer Key for UPESEAT 2017
- 3 Result for UPESEAT 2017
- 4 Counselling for the UPESEAT 2017
- 5 Admission in UPES 2017
- 6 Application Form for the UPESEAT 2017
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for UPESEAT 2017
- 8 Admit card for UPESEAT 2017
- 9 Exam Pattern for UPESEAT 2017
- 10 Syllabus for UPESEAT 2017
- 11 Conclusion
Exam Dates for UPESEAT 2017
- Application Form Availability- Started.
- Last date for the submission of Application Form- May 5th 2017.
- Downloading of Admit card starts from- May 9th 2017.
- Exam date for UPESEAT 2017- May 13th 2017.
- Announcement Result date- First week of June 2017.
- Date of Board merit list- third week of June 2017.
- Non- exam JEE Main Merit and Non- Exam Merit Board for B.Tech course- second week of June 2017.
- UPESEAT 2017 Counselling for JEE Main Candidates- third week of June 2017.
- UPESEAT 2017 Counselling starts from- fourth week of June 2017.
Answer Key for UPESEAT 2017
Answer key can be checked through online mode by the candidates which is going to be released in the month of May 2017. Candidates can check their answers with the help of answer key and can tally the expected marks which they have scored.
Result for UPESEAT 2017
The result for UPESEAT 2017 is expected that it is going to be declared in the month of June 2017. The candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) 2017.
Counselling for the UPESEAT 2017
The University conducts the centralized counselling for UPES B.Tech seats. It is expected the counselling will start from the second week of June 2017. The counselling is conducted separate for the candidates of UPESEAT 2017 and for the candidates of JEE Main merit list holders.The seats will be allotted to UPESEAT merit holders (80% seats), JEE Main 2017 rankers (10% seats ) and to the Board Merit holders (10% seats).
Admission in UPES 2017
Candidates are admitted to the B.Tech programme on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the UPESEAT(University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) 2017 in the entrance test by the centralized counselling. The admission in the 20% seats will be done through the board merit and the JEE Main merit followed by the centralized counselling on the basis of merit ranking.
Application Form for the UPESEAT 2017
- Interested applicants can fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of UPES.
- Application has been closed now (can apply in the year 2018).
- The last date for the submission of application form was May 5th 2017.
- The online payment was done through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- The application fee through demand draft/ online was Rs. 1850 and through cash was Rs.1750.
Eligibility Criteria for UPESEAT 2017
- The candidates must have completed the 10th and 12th class examination with the minimum of 60% of marks.
- Candidates must have secured the minimum aggregates of 60% in PCM in 10+2 .
- Candidates must have secured 80% of marks in 10th and 12th and must have secured minimum 80% of aggregates in PCM at 12th class (for board merit).
- The candidates must have scored 60% of marks in his/her 10th and 12th board exams and must have secured 60% aggregates in PCM at the Senior Secondary Level.
- Candidates must have born and after 1st October 1995.
Admit card for UPESEAT 2017
Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the UPES from May 9th 2017. The examination will be held on May 13th 2017. Candidates must attach the photographs in the prescribed space of the download admit card. Candidates would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Exam Pattern for UPESEAT 2017
- Type of the examination- The question paper type of the entrance examination will be objective type.
- Time Duration- The time duration given to the candidates will be of 3 hours.
- Negative Marking- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Marking Scheme- Candidates will be awarded with one marks for every correct answer.
- Mathematics- 50 questions.
- Physics- 50 questions.
- Chemistry- 50 questions.
- English Language Comprehension- 30 questions.
- Current Affairs Awareness- 20 questions.
The question paper consists of total of 200 marks.
Syllabus for UPESEAT 2017
There is no prescribed syllabus for the preparation of UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test). It is advisory for the candidates that they should prepare for the PCM subjects, English Language Comprehension and Current Affairs. Candidates can refer to the syllabus of JEE Main for the preparation of PCM sections. Academic books of class 11th and class 12th and NCERT books can also be helpful for the candidates for preparing of UPESEAT 2017 examination.
So guys here in this page we have provide the full information about the UPESEAT 2017 examination. Candidates can go through this page and can get a good information about the answer key and result for this examination.