MU OET 2017 – Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Online Application Form, Admit Card, Eligibility, Answer key, Results
Slot booking for B.Tech, B.Pharma, and Pharma.D courses in the Manipal University has been started from May 15th 2017. MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test) is a university level test that is conducted by the Manipal University. This entrance exam is mainly conducted for providing admission to the candidates who are willing to take admission in various UG and PG programmes in the field of engineering, pharmacy and many others offered by the Manipal University. The Manipal University Online Entrance test is one of the prestigious exams that are conducted across the country sp by keeping this in mind we would like to inform the candidates that the admissions in the Manipal University is strictly done by the authorities and which is based on MU OET 2017.
MU OET 2017 Exam
- B.Tech (Lateral).
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Sc. Nursing.
- M.Sc. Medical.
Exam Dates for the MU OET 2017
- Application starts from- November 2nd 2017.
- Last date for the submission of the application form- April 11th 2017.
- Exam slot booking (1st and 2nd attempt) – March 24th to April 10th 2017.
- Exam slot booking (3rd attempt)- May 15th to May 16th 2017.
- 1st and 2nd attempt- April 24th 2017 to May 15th 2017.
- 3rd attempt- May 21st 2017.
- Declaration of Result- May 23rd 2017.
- Counselling starts- June 5th 2017.
Application Form for the MU OET 2017
Candidates can apply for the Application form through online only. The last date of receipt of the application form for B.Tech course was 11th April 2017. The candidates can download the application form by visiting the official website. The application fee is Rs. 600 and the entrance exam fee is Rs. 1400. The fee payment will be done through demand draft in favor of Manipal University payable at Manipal. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application form for further use.
Eligibility for MU OET 2017
- B.Tech- Candidates should be passed in 12th class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any technical vocational subject with obtaining 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subject.
- BBA- Candidates should be passed in 10+2 level examination, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent exam with securing minimum of 50% of marks.
- Lateral B.Tech- Candidates should be having degree from any recognized university with minimum of 45% marks and should have passed 12th class examination or equivalent in Mathematics.
- M.Tech- Candidates should have passed B.E./ B.Tech or equivalent with 50% aggregate. 50% marks in MU OET.
- MDS- Candidates have passed BDS or equivalent degree recognized by DCI. 50% marks in MU OET.
Exam Pattern for the MU OET 2017
- Time Duration- The time duration given to the candidates will be of 2.5 hours.
- Examination Type- The question paper comprises of multiple choice questions.
- Language- The question paper will be organised in English Language.
- Mode of Exam- The exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test.
- Marking Scheme- For M.Tech and M,Sc. Tech 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer and for other courses 1 marks will be awarded for each correct response`.
- Negative Marking- For M.Tech and M,Sc. Tech i marks will be deducted for incorrect answer and for other courses no marks will be deducted.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ Pharma.D
- Physics- 50 questions.
- Chemistry- 50 questions.
- Mathematics- 70 questions.
- English and General Aptitude- 30 questions.
Total is 100 questions.
Exam Pattern for BBA
- Numeracy- 20 questions.
- Conceptual- 25 questions.
- General English- 20 questions.
- General Awareness- 20 questions.
- Case Study- 15 questions.
Total is 100 questions.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech(Lateral)
- Mathematics- 50 questions.
- Physics- 10 questions.
- Chemistry- 10 questions.
- Communication skills in English- 20 questions.
The total is 90 questions.
Exam Pattern for MCA
- Mental Ability- 25 questions.
- Basic Mathematics- 10 questions.
- General English- 25 questions.
- Computer Aptitude- 40 questions
The total is 100 questions.
Syllabus for the MU OET 2017
The B.tech course and other courses syllabus will be comprised in several topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and General English. The syllabus will be followed by the major 10+2 boards/ Universities that will be based on the 10+2 level.
Admit Card for the MU OET 2017
The slot booking (Third attempt) for admit card of Manipal University Online Entrance exam can be done from May 15th 2017 to May 16th 2017. After candidates have booked the exam schedule the admit card will be released will be generated within 24 hours. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University. All the details like address of the exam center, courses candidates have applied for, exam date and timing, Candidates name and roll number will be present in the admit card. The copy of the admit card will be sent by email to the candidates in their mail id.
Result for the MU OET 2017
The candidates can check their result through online process from the official website of the University. The result for the MU OET will be declared on May 23rd 2017 for B.Tech course. Candidates are suggested to take the print out of the result.
Counselling for the MU OET 2017
The counselling process for the MU OET will star from June 5th 2017. This counselling will be for the B.Tech course.It is required for the candidates that they should select the counselling venue at the time of exam slot booking. The venue and schedule will be posted on the official website of the University. It is mandatory for the candidates they should be present at the time of the counselling. Candidates will be called according to their ranks and asked to choose a seat from the available choices. The documents required during counselling period are as follows:
- MU OET Admit Card.
- MU OET Score Card.
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- Character Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
Conclusion for the MU OET 2017.
So guys here we have provided all the details about the MU OET exam. Candidates can go through this article and can get all the information regarding MU OET admit card, eligibility, Exam Pattern, exam dates, Application form etc.