Upcoming SSC Exam 2017: Application Form, Exam Date, Cut off Marks,Answer key
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is forward to conduct CGLE (Combined Graduate Level) examinations as it is conducted by SSC every year. Basically the examinations are conducted in the three phases Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 along with Interviews and Skill Test. SSC is planning to conduct Tier-1 examination from August 1st to 20th August 2017 at various exam centers in India.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) 2017
- Name of the organisation- Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the examinations- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE).
- Date of the application form- February 2017.
- Mode for applying- Both Online Mode and Offline Mode.
- Mode for Examination- CBT (Computer Based Test).
Exam Dates for SSC CGL Examinations
- Tier 1 Examinations- 1st August to 20th August 2017.
- Tier 2 Examinations- 10th November to 11th November 2017.
- Tier 3 Examinations- 21st January 2017.
Important Dates for SSC CGL Examinations
- Available date for the application form- May 16th 2017.
- Last Date to Apply- June 16th 2017.
- Available date for SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination Admit Card- July 2017.
- Tier 1 Examination for SSCC CGL- `1st August to 20th August 2017.
- Result Declaration for Tier 1 Examination- September 2017.
- Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination- September 2017.
- Tier 2 examination- 10th November to 11th November 2017.
- Result Declaration for Tier 2 examination- December 2017.
- Tier 3 examination- 21st January 2017.
- Interview/Skill Test/ Computer Skill Test- February 2017.
Application Form for SSC CGL 2017 Examinations
Candidates can obtain application form from the official website i.e. http://ssconline2.gov.in. Application forms can be submitted only through online mode. Candidates have to fulfill all the information in the application form. Applicants are also requested to take the print out of the application form for future use.
Education- Candidates must be Graduate from the recognized University.
Age Limit– Candidates must be between 18 to 27 years old.
Selection Procedure for the SSC CGL 2017
There are four stages in the Selection Procedure. Candidates have to pass all the four stages.
- Tier 1- Written Examination (Multiple Choice- Computer Based).
- Tier 2- Written Examination (Multiple Choice- Computer Based).
- Tier 3- Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode).
- Tier -IV: Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test(wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
Cut Off Marks for SSC CGL 2017
Candidates have to score good marks to clear both levels of SSC CGL Tier 1 as well as Tier 2 examinations. Candidates will only be seated in Tier 2 examination if they clear Tier 1 examination. After clearing Tier 3 exam candidates has to face final round which includes computer skill test or skill test.
Answer Key for SSC CGL 2017
- Candidates can check their performances by going through the answer key.
- Answer keys will be released by the officials after the SSC CGL examinations.
- SSC every year releases answer key for the candidates in order to check their responses.
So here is the breif info about upcoming SSC CGL examinations. Candidates are requested to keep in up to date for further more information’s.