Best Books to Crack Group C Uttarakhand Examination & RRB Exam 2017 -18
Books for the preparation of Group c examination and syllabus: Uttarakhand Samuh Ga (Group-C) Recruitment Exam 2014 to be conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education. The books for Uttarakhand UK Group C (Samuh Ga) are available in English and Hindi medium and are published by Arihant Publications. The Uttarakhand Samuh G books are prepared and designed strictly in accordance to the syllabus of the recruitment UK Samuh Ga exam.Candidates can select guide books from Sura Publications which are in the market since so many years. It is suggested to the candidates that be focused and without any fear start preparing for the Samuh G examination.Best Books to Crack Group C
Table of Contents
Best Books to Crack Group C
- Uttarakhand GK: Buy a book that contains All the details of Uttarakhand GK topic-wise.
- General Knowledge & General Science: Lucent General knowledge is good to prepare for this part and also buy a objective book. In section section the candidates must have the knowledge of all general questions here and there like famous celebrities, places etc.
- General Hindi: Again Lucent General Hindi is good.
- SSC Books for Group-C Exam Solved Papers:
Publisher: Arihant Publications
- Uttarakhand Adyaan: History, Geography, Per capita income, Census, Politics, Flora and Fauna, Famous Personalities, Fair and Temples, Districts, Temples. In this section acandiadtes must have the knowledge of the state Uttarakhand, its famous place,geography etc.
- General Aptitude: General Reasoning, General questions related to daily life.
- General Knowledge: Indian Economy, Indian leader, International Personality and Sports, Plans and Announcements, Dates and Events, Cabinets.
- General Hindi: Vyakran, Aptitude, Synonyms, Antonyms, One word, Meanings.This comprehensive book is specially developed for the candidates of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board : Group ‘C’ Exam. This book included Previous Paper (Solved) & Study Material for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination. Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the candidates.Best Books to Crack Group C
Group C Uttarakhand Examination & RRB Exam Book 2017 -18
This comprehensive book has mainly and deliberately been designed to cater to the long-felt needs of the students studying in college and universities, including the prospective candidates preparing various government exams. This Book Covers Short and precise summary on Uttarakhand ‘s culture, geography, economy, languages, flora and fauna, agriculture, infrastructure, climate, state policy, demography, art and culture, People, tourism etc.Best Books to Crack Group C
- Paperback: 216 pages.
- Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House; 2017 edition (2016).
- Language: Hindi.
- Paperback: 244 pages.
- Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2012).
- Language: Hindi.
This book contains 244 pages and it is published by Upkar Publishers and it is in Hindi Language.
SSC combined secondary level 10+2 exam fastrack revision 10 model papers by Dhankar’s Publication .
This book is published by Dr. Lal and Jain.
Railway Exam Books For Group C:
|Name of the books||Author Name|
|Railway Aptitude Test||RPH Editorial Board|
|Railway Gangman/Trackman,||Dr. Lal , Jain|
|Indian Railway Assistant Station||Arihant Expert|
|Railway Group ‘D’ Recruitment||GKP|
|Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam||Dr. Lal & Jain|
|A Text Book of Railway Engineering||S.S. Saxena, S.P. Arora|
|The Railway Children||E. Nesbit , Jacqueline Wilson|
|Railway – Technicians Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|20 Practice Sets Bhartiya||Arihant Experts|
|Special Class Railway Apperntice Exam||Dr. Lal , Jain|
|Our Indian Railway||Roopa Srinivasan ,Manisha Tiwari , Sandeep|
|Railway Civil Engineering PWB||Kiran Prakashan|
|Railway Exams Civil Engineering PWB||Kiran Prakashan|
|Railway Group ‘D’ (Hindi) (Helper||GKP|
|Crewe: Railway Town, Company and||Diane K. Drummond|
|Rescuing Railway Children||Malcolm Harper and Lalitha Iyer|
|Upkar Railway Recruitment Board Examination||Khanna &Verma|
|Traffic Apprentice Editorial board||Pratiyogta Darpan|
|Quicker reasoning test||Upkar publication|
|English Grammar||Wren & martin|
|Railway Recruitment Board Exam||Upkar Publication|
|Special class Railway Apprentice||Upkar publication|
|Verbal & non verbal Book||R.s Aggarwal|
|Railway Recruitment Board Examination Technical cadre Books||Upkar Public|
These were some of the books through which candidates can get a lot of help during the examinations.