Best Books to Crack SBI Clerk Examination 2017-18 & Preparation Tips
Best books for SBI clerk exam: Candidates who are appearing for the SBI Clerk Exam for them here we are providing them with the books through which they can enlighten their career in the banking jobs. Now days most youngsters are ambitious about the banking jobs especially for the SBI clerical exams . For this the candidates must have the proper study material so that they can prepare well in the examination. In this page we are providing books and exam pattern so that during exams they can make a proper study plan and should not feel nervous and can prepare with a calm mind.Best Books to Crack SBI Clerk Examination
Table of Contents
- 1 SBI Clerk Mains Pattern:
- 2 SBI Clerk Mains study plan:
- 3 Tips for preparation of SBI clerk examination:
- 4 Section wise Books for SBI Clerk Exam:
- 5 Books for English Section
- 6 Books for General Awareness Section
- 7 Books for Reasoning Section
- 8 Book for Quantitative Aptitude Section
- 9 Book for Computer and Marketing Aptitude Section
SBI Clerk Mains Pattern:
The Pattern of SBI Clerk Mains Exam is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer||50||60||45 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains study plan:
- The SBI Clerk mains Syllabus for Reasoning , Quants and English is the same as you studied for SBI Clerk prelims Exam.
- Financial Awareness and Computer knowledge are two new Sections in SBI Clerk mains. Your focus should be more on them now.
- Focus on subjects like Financial awareness and Computer knowledge.
- Come back to reasoning and Quants and English.
- Give atleast one SBI Clerk mains Mock Test each Day.
- Work on your weak areas.
- Start making notes as it will be easy for you to study during the few days before the examination.
- Don’t study extra and anything new.
- Try analysing the mock test so that you can know abut you speed and accuracy.
Tips for preparation of SBI clerk examination:
- Sentence Improvement.
- Cloze test.
- Spotting the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification / Approximation
- Number series
- Miscellaneous questions – Average, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, etc.
Important chapters in Reasoning Section :
- Coding – Decoding.
- Miscellaneous Questions.
- Linear Arrangement.
- Seating Arrangement(circular,linear).
Books for SBI Clerk Examination:
Section wise Books for SBI Clerk Exam:
Books for English Section
Books for General Awareness Section
This section contains 40 questions and Questions are asked mostly on Current Affairs and some questions on Static GK.
For Current Affairs: Candidates should study the Last Six months Current Affairs. It is recommended to Buy Pratiyogita Darpan OR Competition Success Review magazines for Current Affairs preparation
For Static GK: Candidates should buy the Lucent GK Or Manorama Year Book.
1) Lucents General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition.
2) Manorama year book 2015 (English) 50th Edition.
Books for Reasoning Section
Book for Quantitative Aptitude Section
For this section, candidates can Buy either Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal Or Magical Book on Maths by M Tyraa.
Book for Computer and Marketing Aptitude Section
Some other suggested books:
- Ultimate Guide for SBI & Associates Bank Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (with Free GK 2016 E-book) [25% off]
- SBI Clerk Grade Junior Associates (CSS) Preliminary Exam Self Study Guide cum Practice Work Book [31% off]
These were some of the books, study plan. exam pattern for the candidates who are preparing for the SBI clerk examination. So prepare well and all the best for the examination.