- Q. - Which of the following measures has been launched by Union Government to boost food processing sector in India?
I. Allowed 100% FDI in trading including through e-commerce, in respect of food products manufactured.II. Set up a Special Fund of Rs. 2000 crore in NABARD to make available affordable credit.
III. Food and agro-based processing units brought under the ambit of Priority Sector Lending.
- Q. - Which of the following statements with respect to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) is correct?
I. It replaces the earlier Central Sector Scheme SAMPADA (Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters).
II.It has been approved for the period 2016-20 coterminous with the 14th Finance Commission cycle with an allocation of Rs 6000 crore.
- Q. - Name the longest serving chief minister of Manipur who died recently.
- Q. - Where will be the India’s first National Sports Museum set up?
- Q. - Which country won the FIBA Asia Cup 2017 basketball tournament?
- Q. - India and Uzbekistan have set a target to achieve US $1 billion in bilateral trade by ________.
- Q. - For how many years India’s exclusive right to explore polymetallic nodules from seabed in Central Indian Ocean Basin (CIOB) has been extended?
- Q. - What percent of stake in Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd (HPCL) will be taken over by Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC)?
- Q. - What is the name of campaign launched by NITI Aayog to maximize the impact of Atal Tinkering Labs?
- Q. - Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) signed an MoU with International Vaccine Institute (IVI) to promote vaccine development. In which country IVI is based?