Ebook Important Reasoning & Quantitative Questions for IBPS RRB PO , SO 2017 PDF
Here in this Ebook / PDF 29 Important Questions collection of Reasoning and Quantitative Section, This will help to crack your IBPS RRB, PO SO Exam 2017.
Important REASONING Question for IBPS PO, RRB SO
Directions (1-5) : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. Eight persons i.e., E, F, G, H, W, X, Y and Z are sitting in two parallel rows containing four persons ea4i in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. E, F, C and H are sitting in row-I facing north and W, X, Y and Z are sitting in row-2 facing south. (but not necessarily in the same order.) Thus, each person sitting in row-i faces another persons sitting in row:2. Eac5 of the two rows consists of the one Professor, one Leader, one Technician and one Doctor (but ñot’necessarily in the same order).
- The Doctor of row-I sits second to the right of H. E is an immediate neighbour of H. E faces the Leader of row-2
- X sits to the immediate right of the Leader. X faces one of the immediate neighbours of the Professor of roW-I. The Professor of row-I does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line.
- W sits second to the left of Y. Z does not face C. F faces the Professor of row-2. In both the rows, only one person sits between the Professor qn,d the Technician. W is not a Doctor.
1. Which of the following represent both the immediate neighbours of W?
(1) X and the Leader of row-2
(2 Y and the Technician of row-2
(3) V and the Doctor of rdw-2
(4) X and the Professor of row-2
(5) 7 and the Doctor of row-2
2. Who amongst the following sits to the immediate left of the Leader of row-i?
(1) The Professor of row-I
(5) No one
3- Which of the given statements is true with respect to the given arrangement?
(1) None of the given statements is true
(2) V sits to the immediate right of Z.
(3) The Technician of one row faces the Doctor of another row.
(4) V and H face each other.
(5)H is a Technician
Important QUANTITIVE APTITUDE Questions 2017 IBPS PO RRB SO
Directions (16-15) : Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
This data is regarding number of Junior College students, Graduate students and Post-Graduate students (PC) only, studying in college A, B, C and D.
- The respective ratio between the total number of students studying in the College A, B, C and D is 3: 5:2: 5.
- In College A, 40% of the total number of students are Junior College students. Out of the remaining, the respective ratio between the number of Graduate students and number of PG students is 5: 4.
- In College B, 2/5th of the total number of students are Junior College students. Out of the remaining, the respective ratio between the number of Graduate students and number of PG students is 5,: 3.
- B In College C, 50% of the total number of students are Junior College tudents. Out of the remaining, 5/8th are Graduate students and the remaining are PG students.
- B In College D, 35% of the total number of students are Graduate students, –th of the remaining students are 8/13th Junior College students and the rest 1500 are PG students.
16. What is the respective ratio between the total number of graduate students in College A and the total number of Graduate students in College B?
17. What is the difference between the total number of PG students in College A and B together and that in College C and D together?
18. The number of Graduate students in College D is what percent more than the number of Graduate students in College C?
Check All Full Questions Collection in Ebook, Download ebook today and get prepared for examination of IBPS PO RRB SO 2017.