15 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Current Affairs Quiz 15 June 2017. from various newspaper of today i.e 15 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
14th June 2017 Current Affairs Quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 15 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In which district of Uttar Pradesh did Adani Group commission a 50-megawatt (MW) solar Photo Voltaic (PV) plant?
- Q. - What will be the inset letter in the new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes released recently by the RBI?
- Q. - With which country India signed a “white shipping” agreement to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ship?
- Q. - Which company completed the $4.5 billion takeover process of Yahoo on June 13, 2017?
- Q. - Where did the India-Australia Joint Maritime Exercise ‘AUSINDEX-17’ begin on June 13, 2017?
- Q. - How many coaches of Indian Railways will be refurbished and retrofitted in next five years under the Mission Retro-Fitment launched recently?
- Q. - The World Bank approved a US $500 million loan for this country to boost its economy. Name the country.
- Q. - Which water conservation project of Nalanda district in Bihar has been chosen for the national award for excellence in the MGNREGP?
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 15/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 15th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.