9 November : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 9 November, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 9 November 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In which city the 20th International Children’s Film Festival of India (ICFFI) began on November 8, 2017?
- Q. - For which state’s higher education programme India and World Bank signed a financing agreement of US$119 million?
- Q. - Which bowler made history by becoming the first man to take two hat-tricks in the same first-class game?
- Q. - Which country recently announced to join the Paris Climate Accord?
- Q. - Who was adjudged ‘Man of the Series’ in the just-concluded India-New Zealand T20 Cricket Series?
- Q. - On which principle the newly launched ‘Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App’ of Coal India will allow users to monitor the despatches of coal?
- Q. - Union Government notified the third protocol for amendment of the Convention for the avoidance of double taxation with _________.
- Q. - For which of the following women workers the SHe-Box Online Complaint Management System has been launched?
- Q. - Which famous singer has been honoured with Peter J Gomes Humanitarian Award of Harvard University?
Today’s Current Affairs – 09 November 2017
Latest General Awareness 09/11/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 9th November, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.