8 November : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8 November, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 8 November 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which private sector bank has made RTGS and NEFT online transactions free?
- Q. - Where did the Conference of Parties (COP) -23 under United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) begin on November 6, 2017?
- Q. - Asiatic Society launched digital archives and website on November 6, 2017. When was the society founded?
- Q. - Who will head the committee constituted by Union Power Ministry to probe NTPC’s Unchahar thermal power plant accident?
- Q. - Who will head the Multi-Agency Group (MAG) constituted by the Union Government to probe ‘Paradise Papers’ leaks?
- Q. - Who has been succeeded by Hasmukh Adhia as the new Union Finance Secretary?
Today’s Current Affairs – 08 November 2017
Latest General Awareness 08/11/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th November, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.