Current Affairs 7 September 2018 for IBPS SSC Group C Students | Daily GK Digest 7/9/2018
Here we are with new current affairs of today. Here you can get GK dose of 7 September 2018. These current affairs can help you for your Exams Preparation. so lets have a look to below links and click on links for detailed information.
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Current Affairs 7 September 2018 :
- 1.1 1.First-ever mid-air refuelling of LCA Tejas MK I succesfully carried by Indian Air Force.
- 1.2 2.In ‘Theft Rankings’ regarding Nuclear Materials Security India got 19th rank.
- 1.3 3.India’s 1st Global Mobility Summit inaugurated by PM.
- 1.4 4.In Singapore the 1st ever Asian data centre will be open by Facebook.
List of Current Affairs 7 September 2018 :
Mid-air refuelling of Tejas MK I fighter jet first time conducted by Indian Air Force’s Russian built Il-78 tanker.
Nuclear Security Index (NSI) published a report on theft rankings of ‘weapon-usable’ nuclear materials, in which India holds a score of 46 out of 100. With 44 points Pakistan got 20th position.
India’s first Global Mobility summit ‘MOVE’ inaugurated by prime Minister Modi in New Delhi. Comprehensive discussions along 5 themes took place ranging from electrification and alternative fuels and reinventing public transport.
Facebook will invest over $1 billion to build its first Asian data centre in Singapore, which is expected to open in 2022.
Ashwani Bhatiya takes over from Anuradha Rao after she returned to State Bank of India (SBI) as Deputy Managing Director.