7 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 7 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which State will hold 14th India-European Summit this year?
- Q. - Who has won Gold medal for India for the first time in Wuhu World Championship?
- Q. - Which of the following regulatory body has imposed Rs 6.27 cr fine on companies for rigging Delhi Jal Board tenders?
- Q. - In which state first ever ASEAN-India Music Festival will be held?
- Q. - Which of the following International bank, has agreed to lend €300 million for Bengaluru Metro phase-2 rail project?
- Q. - In which field Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank and Richard Henderson have won the noble prize?
- Q. - With which country India has signed an agreement on trade and communication?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.