6 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 6 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 6 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of State Bank of India (SBI)?
- Q. - In which city a new Turtle Sanctuary will be set up in India?
- Q. - Which organisation was handed over the technology of Bullet Proof Jacket by DRDO?
- Q. - Which Indian has been appointed as the new Deputy General of WHO?
- Q. - With which country India has agreed to sign Extradition Treaty?
- Q. - With which country India has signed an agreement to establish regular Foreign Office-level consultations?
Today’s Current Affairs – 6 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 06/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 6th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.