Current Affairs 5 September 2018 for IBPS SSC Group C Students | Daily GK Digest 5/9/2018
Here we have current affairs of today “5 September 2018”, As all students are preparing for IBPS SSC Group C and other exams. So here we have a dose of today’s general awareness. Let’s check it out click below links to know more about any news of Current Affairs 2018 5 September .
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Current Affairs 5 September 2018 :
- 1.1 1. Ministers Meeting held in Singapore for 6th East Asia Summit and 15th India-ASEAN Economic.
- 1.2 2.Schedule of Rates 2018 for new technologies and First Q R Code of CPWD is released.
- 1.3 3.Draft charter of Patients Rights released.
- 1.4 4. Asia Index Pvt. Ltd launched the S&P BSE Private Banks Index.
- 1.5 5.KAKADU-18 Cup won by Indian Navy in Australia.
List of Current Affairs 5 September 2018 :
The 6th EAS–EMM was followed by the 15th India-ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Meeting. It was co-chaired by Singapore’s Minister for Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing and India’s Minister of Commerce and Industry Suresh Prabhu,The meeting attended by Economic Ministers from 10 ASEAN countries.
On 5th September 2018, Hardeep Singh Puri who is Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs. He released a booklet on Schedule of Rates (SOR) 2018 for new technologies and First Q R Code of Central Public Works Department (CPWD).
On September 5, 2018, Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released draft Charter of Patients’ Rights. the objective of this right is for proper health care by medical establishments.
On September 5, 2018, S&P BSE Private Banks Index launched by the Asia Index Pvt. Ltd , The objective of this to measure the performance of private banks.
On September 5, 2018, the Indian Navy has won the coveted KAKADU Cup 2018 in Australia while taking part in the KAKADU multilateral maritime exercise.