5 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 5 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 5 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What was the Infrastructure sector growth rate in August 2017?
- Q. - Which Indian has been elected as a fellow of the prestigious National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA) in the US?
- Q. - At which place, the main Commonwealth Games (CWG) Baton Relay event will be held on October 8, 2017 in India?
- Q. - Which State Government sought Rs 2000 crore from Union Government to stop paddy straw burning?
- Q. - Which country is expected to top global remittances chart with US $65 billion in 2017?
- Q. - In which field Rainer Weiss, Kip Thorne and Barry Barish have won Nobel Prize 2017?
- Q. - In which city of India the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 will be held?
- Q. - Which Union Ministry has been adjudged best for “Swachhta Pakhwada” award?
Today’s Current Affairs – 5 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 05/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 5th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.