Current Affairs 4 September 2018 for IBPS SSC Group C Students | Daily GK Digest 4/9/2018
Here we have current affairs of today “4 September 2018”, As all students are preparing for IBPS SSC Group C and other exams. So here we have a dose of today’s general awareness. Let’s check it out click below links to know more about any news of Current Affairs 2018 4 September :
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Current Affairs 4 September 2018 :
- 1.1 1.Indian Ocean Wave Exercise 2018 (IOWave18) began in the Indian Ocean.
- 1.2 2.E-Mobility in Indian Railways Connference held in New Delhi.
- 1.3 3.Swimmer Rikako Ikee of Japan became first female to be named ‘Most Valuable Player’ of Asian Games .
- 1.4 4.1st to 7th September: National Nutrition Week
- 1.5 5.Inventory and Revival of Springs in the Himalayas for Water Security.
List of Current Affairs 4 September 2018 :
On September 4, 2018, India along with 23 other nations participated in a major Indian ocean-wide tsunami mock drill which will involve evacuation of thousands of people from coastal areas in over half a dozen coastal states.
On 4th September 2018, Conference on E-Mobility in Indian Railways was held in New Delhi.
3.Swimmer Rikako Ikee of Japan became first female to be named ‘Most Valuable Player’ of Asian Games .
On September 4, 2018, Japanese swimmer Rikako Ikee became the first female athlete to be named the Most Valuable player in the 18th Asian Games by the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA).
National Nutrition Week will be celebrate every year from 1st to 7th September all over the country to spread awareness regarding importance of nutrition.
‘Inventory and Revival of Springs in the Himalayas for Water Security’ report submittted by the expert group of NITI Ayog to save springs in Himalayas.