4 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 4 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 4 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - At which place new dry port has been developed to cater effective logistics services to the industries in Vidarbha region?
- Q. - Which former Indian Leader’s autobiography is released in Nepali on 2nd October?
- Q. - To whom did Vishwanath Anand lost in the finals of Isle of Man Chess Championship to settle for the second position?
- Q. - Which epic monument has been dropped from the tourism list by UP govt.?
- Q. - Who has flagged off, the 14th Walkathon on the Occasion of International Day of Older Persons?
- Q. - In which field Jeffrey C Hall, Michael Rosbash and Michael W Young have won Nobel Prize 2017?
- Q. - As per the global financial services major, by how much percent the trend line in India’s annual GDP growth has accelerated from 1990’s to 2000?
- Q. - Who has appointed Commission to examine sub-categorisation of Other Backward Classes?
- Q. - In which state PM Modi will lay the foundation stone for the AIIMS and IIIT?
Today’s Current Affairs – 4 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 04/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 4th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.