3 November : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 3 November, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 3 November 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state govt. has signed MoU with Verbind for to set up a logistics and trading hub in the state?
- Q. - Which word has been named word of the year 2017?
- Q. - Which chef at World Food India Congress 2017 will be creating a world record by preparing ‘Brand India Khichdi’ using 800 kg of grains in a giant kadhai?
- Q. - Which among the following Indian Women has made her debut in Forbes’s ‘The World’s Most Powerful Women’ 2017 list?
- Q. - Which among the following has ordered insolvency resolution process against Assam Company India?
- Q. - In which of the following city Indo – Kazakhstan Joint Exercise “PRABAL DOSTYK 2017” has begun?
- Q. - Who inaugurated 21st World Congress of mental health in New Delhi?
Today’s Current Affairs – 03 November 2017
Latest General Awareness 03/11/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 3rd November, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.