28 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 28 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 28 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - At which place First-ever India Mobile Congress is inaugurated?
- Q. - In which city of India South Asian Boxing Championship, will held in December 2017?
- Q. - In which country WADA has suspended anti doping lab ?
- Q. - Who has sworn in as the new president at Angola?
- Q. - Which country has issued decree allowing women to drive?
- Q. - Which new app has been launched for easy dissemination of information to ‘Divyangjans?
- Q. - Who has inaugurated the “Swachhta Hi Seva” and “Shouchalayakkagi Samara” (A Crusade For Toilets) Programme in Karnataka?
- Q. - At which place INS Tarasa, a Water Jet Fast Attack Craft is commissioned by Indian Navy?
- Q. - Which new system has been launched to simplify the Warehouse Registration Rules in New Delhi?
Today’s Current Affairs – 28 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 28/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 28th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.