26 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 26 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 26 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
- Q. - Who is the author of book titled ‘Fall Out, A Year of Political Mayhem’?
- Q. - Which of the following countries has been added by the US President Donald Trump to the list of travel ban?
- Q. - Which of the following pair has won the doubles title of the Slovenia Open Junior and Cadet Table Tennis tournament?
- Q. - Who was adjudged as the “Man of the Match” in the 3rd ODI between India and Australia played at Holkar stadium in Indore?
- Q. - Who has been re-elected for the 4th term as German Chancellor?
- Q. - Which veteran Marathi writer and journalist, passed away recently at the age of 76?
Today’s Current Affairs – 26 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 26/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 26th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.