25 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 25 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 25 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who among the following has been given one year extension as Chief Economic Advisor (CEA)?
- Q. - Which multi-agency exercise was conducted on the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad?
- Q. - Name the book penned by Diego Maradona and Daniel Arcucci.
- Q. - Which Indian bank has brought out a new index series at the London Stock Exchange (LSE), in partnership with FTSE Russell?
- Q. - Which airlines is the first in the Gulf region to offer fully automated online instalment plans?
- Q. - Which athlete became the first Indian to be picked as the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) representative for the IOC?
- Q. - In which region of India the Mission Indradhanush will be launched on October 7, 2017?
- Q. - When is Haifa Day celebrated every year?
Today’s Current Affairs – 25 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 25/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 25th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.