23 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 23 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 23 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which movie has been selected as India’s official entry to the Oscars?
- Q. - Who has launched a nationwide health campaign to sensitise women about the early screening and the preventive care for cancer?
- Q. - 2nd Vistadome Coach has been launched on which route?
- Q. - Which state has launched the first electric bus service for tourist spot?
- Q. - Which Indian badminton player has retained back her second position in BWF rankings?
- Q. - Which country has banned use of anti-Islam words on social media?
- Q. - Which State is expected to be declared as ODF by March 2018?
Today’s Current Affairs – 23 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 23/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 23rd September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.