22 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 22 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 22 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Where will 4 day 6th International Textile and Apparel Fair, ‘VASTRA’ will held?
- Q. - Who has inaugurated 6th International Textile and Apparel Fair, ‘VASTRA’?
- Q. - In how many days, Mark Beaumont pedaled around the world, smashing the Guinness World Record?
- Q. - Who has been awarded with UN prize for securing the release of more than 100 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram?
- Q. - How many nations have signed a treaty to ban nuclear weapons?
- Q. - Which famous Indian Actress has passed away recently at the age of 82?
Today’s Current Affairs – 22 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 22/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 22nd September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.