21 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 21 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 21 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Where is the sixth India Minerals and Metals Forum inaugurated?
- Q. - Who is the author of “The Shershah of Kargil”, the biography of Kargil war hero Vikram Batra?
- Q. - Where was 13th Inter-Governmental Commission meeting held?
- Q. - Who has inaugurated the first ‘Pension Adalat’?
- Q. - Which country has lifted ban on internet calling applications?
- Q. - Which state has decided to implement BigFast Results method in Govt. departments?
- Q. - Which Country has imposed anti-dumping duty on import of certain type used in buses and trucks?
- Q. - Which book among the following is “NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER” by Indian novelist and essayist Salman Rushdie?
Today’s Current Affairs – 21 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 21/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 21st September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.