2 November : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 2 November, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 2 November 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - As per World Bank’s Doing Business Report, 2018, India has ranked at which position?
- Q. - Which country has planned to build gigantic DNA database platform?
- Q. - Which of the following authority has laid down the norms for computation of accident claim?
- Q. - Heena Sidhu clinched gold in which air pistol event at Commonwealth Shooting Championships in Brisbane?
- Q. - To participate in which of the following multilateral exercise Indian Air Force has left for Israel?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the DG of Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 02 November 2017
Latest General Awareness 02/11/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 2nd November, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.