16 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 16 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 16 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which of the following remote Island has got its first commercial Flight?
- Q. - Who has become the first woman to lead a federation” covering sporting activities for men and women?
- Q. - In how many years the AYUSH Ministry will set up 50 bedded hospitals in all the districts of the country?
- Q. - Which anti- Submarine will be commissioned into the Indian Navy at Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam on 16th October 2017?
- Q. - At which academy Guiness Record for largest Biology Lesson has been made?
- Q. - In which city, first ever All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), has been set up?
- Q. - In which state PM Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone for infrastructure projects?
Today’s Current Affairs – 16 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 16/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 16th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.