14 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Current Affairs Quiz 14 June 2017. from various newspaper of today i.e 14 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
14th June 2017 Current Affairs Quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 14 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Indira Gandhi – A life in nature”?
- Q. - How many Indian states share border with Myanmar?
- Q. - India has signed pact with which country on Parliamentary Cooperation?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 French Open Women’s Singles Tennis Tournament?
- Q. - India’s first underwater metro tunnel will come up in which city?
- Q. - Which water conservation model has been selected for the national award for excellence in the Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee programme (MGNREGP)?
- Q. - Which state government will start free mortuary van service for its’ citizens?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix tournament?
- Q. - International Albinism Awareness Day is celebrated on?
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.