14 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 14 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 14 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In which of the following sector India and Japan signed MoC?
- Q. - Which new mobile app has been launched On the occasion of its 85th anniversary, the Indian Air Force?
- Q. - Which two Indian cyclist have qualified for the UCI Track Cycling World Cup?
- Q. - Which aerospace company has successfully launched rocket, on ocean platform?
- Q. - Which country has overtaken US to become the World’s largest Ice Cream producer?
- Q. - Which country has announced to withdraw from UNESCO?
- Q. - Who has inaugurated Make in India: Sweden 2017 event?
- Q. - Which two Indian Naval Ships are to participate in Passage Exercise with Japanese Marine?
- Q. - At which place in India, The first diesel-electric locomotive built by US conglomerate General Electric has arrived?
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.