13 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 13 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 13 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which of the following is not among the 10 themes spelled out by EAC-PM for acceleration of economic growth?
- Q. - Which country is hosting 5th global conference on Cyber Space 2017?
- Q. - Who is appointed as the new chairman of FTII pune?
- Q. - With which country India had MoU for cooperation in the field of Water resources?
- Q. - Which Non profit organization has changed its status from NGO to Inter-Governmental Organisation?
- Q. - With which of the following Indian Regulatory Body CMA Kuwait has signed MoU for mutual co-operation and technical assistance?
- Q. - With which Eurasian Country India has signed MoU on Vocational Education and Training?
- Q. - With which country India has signed MoC on Technical Intern Training Program?
Today’s Current Affairs – 13 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 13/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 13th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.