11 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 11 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 11 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who of the following personalities has been stripped of “Freedom of Oxford” honour over Rohingya criticism?
- Q. - Which among the following books is written by Meghnad Desai?
- Q. - Who is the author of book Durand’s Curse: A Line Across the Pathan Heart?
- Q. - Which two players emerged as the most expensive buys at the Premier Badminton League players auction?
- Q. - Which of the following programs has been introduced to promote use of new technologies, materials and equipment in highways projects?
- Q. - With which country India has slapped anti-dumping duty on imports of certain steel wire rods for five years?
- Q. - In which place Supreme Court has banned the sale of firecrackers till 31st October?
- Q. - Which construction company has emerged as the lowest bidder of the tender issued by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)?
- Q. - In which city M. Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate the third International Conference on Yoga?
- Q. - Who among the following has presented the Vayoshreshtha Samman 2017, at a function held in New Delhi?
Today’s Current Affairs – 11 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 11/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 11th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.