10 November : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 10 November, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 10 November 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who won the gold in Flyweight category at the ASBC Asian Confederation women’s boxing championships?
- Q. - Which Indian city has been included in the UNESCO Creative Cities Network in 2017?
- Q. - Where will be the 19th edition of Organic World Congress 2017 organised?
- Q. - Where was India’s second Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) established?
- Q. - Who won the 2017 Sanctuary Wildlife Photographer of the Year award?
- Q. - Name the British Secretary of State for International Development who resigned from the Theresa May’s Cabinet.
- Q. - Which High Court has formed a panel to oversee repair and maintenance of roads in the state?
- Q. - Who won the men’s singles title of National Badminton tournament?
- Q. - Which payments bank has tied up with Mother Dairy and Gokul Dairy to digitize payments of milk pourers?
- Q. - Which bank account for one-third of the total number of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) accounts in the country?
Today’s Current Affairs – 10 November 2017
Latest General Awareness 10/11/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 10th November, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.