10 October : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 10 October, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 10 October 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In which city Prime Minister has launched Intensified Mission Indradhanush?
- Q. - Who will head the Group of Ministers (GoM) constituted to make the composition scheme more attractive?
- Q. - Which noted journalist has passed away recently at the age of 62?
- Q. - Which player has won the gold medal at U-15 Asian Junior Championship?
- Q. - Who has won Bulgarian International Future Series tournament?
- Q. - Which player has clinched the World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship title at St. Petersburg in Russia?
- Q. - Which of the following is not in the list of States where RBI will launch a financial literacy drive?
- Q. - In which state, President Ram Nath Kovind launched Mata Amritanandamayi Math Project “Jeevamritham”?
- Q. - Which of the following Express has been flagged off from Udhna in Gujarat?
- Q. - Where was the Saudi Aramco’s India office recently inaugurated?
Today’s Current Affairs – 10 October 2017
Latest General Awareness 10/10/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 10th October, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.