1 November : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 1 November, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 1 November 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which cricketer has regained top spot in ICC ODI rankings?
- Q. - With which financial institution India has signed Loan Agreement to boost agribusiness in Assam?
- Q. - With which country India has signed six MoU, to boost bilateral relations?
- Q. - What is the theme of the World Cities Day 2017?
- Q. - With which country India has signed an agreement to combat with terrorism?
- Q. - Who will led the new panel set up by Govt.to oversee merger proposals of state-owned banks?
- Q. - To mark the birth anniversary of which leader, 31st October is celebrated as the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas across the nation?
Today’s Current Affairs – 01 November 2017
Latest General Awareness 01/11/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 1st November, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.