Current Affair 18th May 2017 Quiz, GK Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 18 May 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 18 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has become the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest for the fourth time?
- Q. - India’s first smart grid project has successfully created by which institute?
- Q. - Who will lead the Indian delegation to the 2017 G20 Labour & Employment Ministers’ Meet?
- Q. - Who has become the first Indian driver to win the race in the GP3 Series?
- Q. - Where is the headquarters of OIC Independent Permanent Human Rights Commission (IPHRC)?
- Q. - Which state government has constituted “Maa committee” to check mid day meal quality in schools?
- Q. - Javier Valdez, the renowned journalist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Which union minister has launched Operation Clean Portal for transparent tax administration?
- Q. - Rifath Sharook has designed the world’s lightest satellite “KalamSat”. He hails from which country?
- Q. - Who has been awarded the 2017 INSA Young Scientist award for research in cancer treatment?
So here were we have shared current affairs of 18th May 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.