9 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 9 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 9 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Name the online game which has been sought to be banned by the Rajya Sabha members.
- Q. - In which year was the first World Sanskrit Day observed?
- Q. - The book ‘A Shot at History’ is the autobiography of __________.
- Q. - The FIBA Asia Cup, the biggest basketball tournament of the continent, got underway on August 8, 2017 in _______.
- Q. - How many medals were won by India in the just concluded Asian Junior Boxing Tournament in Puerto Princesa, Philippines?
- Q. - In which coastal state of India coconut was reclassified as ‘tree’ ensuring legal protection for it?
- Q. - Where was the eighth ministerial meeting of Mekong Ganga Cooperation (MGC) held?
- Q. - On how many suspected shell companies, the bourses has been asked by SEBI to initiate action?
- Q. - Who will head the three-judge Supreme Court bench set up to hear all the petitions related to Ayodhya land dispute case?
Today’s Current Affairs – 9 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 09/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 9th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.