9 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 9 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 9 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who recently became the first Indian to win the Capablanca Memorial Chess tournament at Varadero, Cuba?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the Registrar of Copyrights Office of India?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 World Ocean Day observed on June 8?
- Q. - Name the Indian-American who is among the 12 new astronauts chosen by NASA to train them for missions into Earth orbit and to deep space.
- Q. - Who among the following is not one of the winners of 2017 Kalinga Literary Awards announced by the Odisha government?
- Q. - Which state government has implemented ‘green protocol’ to make the weddings more nature-friendly?
- Q. - With which country Union Health Ministry collaborated to launch the national human milk bank called ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’ in New Delhi?
- Q. - Which Tennis player clinch the French Open mixed doubles trophy recently ?
- Q. - How many Million Dollar Fund is established by the BRICS summit ?
- Q. - Who topped the Fortune 500 list recently ?
Today’s Current Affairs – 9 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 09/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 9th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.