9 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 9 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 9 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Kavinder Singh Bisht is associated with which sports?
- Q. - The Navegaon National Park is located in which state?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 World Red Cross Red Crescent Day (WRCRCD)?
- Q. - The 2017 multinational military exercise “Eager Lion” has started in which of the following countries?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 26th session of the Governing Council (GC) of UN-Habitat-2017?
- Q. - Which country has been elected as the new President of Governing Council of UN-Habitat?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 French Presidential election?
- Q. - India’s first bio refinery plant has set up in which of the following states?
- Q. - Which of the following is the official mascot of the 22nd edition of Asian Athletics Championships-2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 9 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 09/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 9th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.