9 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 9 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 9 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state government will organise the first-of-its-kind “Tulip festival”?
- Q. - India’s longest cable-stayed bridge across river Narmada is situated on which National Highway (NH)?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “The Secret Diary of Kasturba”?
- Q. - Which union minister has inaugurated the International Yoga Fest (IYF) in New Delhi?
- Q. - Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya, who recently passed away, was the noted folk singer of which language?
Today’s Current Affairs – 9 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 09/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 9th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.